Sonny Boy Tuazon, 24, from Bataan was eliminated from the hit reality cooking contest “MasterChef Pinoy Edition” hosted by Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo.
With the first elimination, 15 home cooks are left to compete for the P1-million cash prize.
Below are the 15 remaining contestants in the competition:
1. Carla Marcaida, 40, businesswoman from Bulacan
2. Betty Bais, 43, house helper from Cebu
3. Mac Serrano, 29, ex-seaman from Tarlac
4. Lito Dulva, 34, police officer from Sorsogon
5. Reggie Apolinario, 30, call center agent from Laguna
6. Gian Espadera, 20, Human Resource Management student from Davao
7. Myra Santos, 31, accounting associate from Muntinlupa
8. Maureen Angala, 33, housewife from Muntinlupa
9. Ivory Yat, 26, nurse from Quezon City
10. Ronnel Torres, 30, sari-sari store owner from Pampanga
11. Melissa Gutierrez, 51, marketing director from
12. Cons Osorio, 30, interior designer from San Juan City
13. Lilibeth Nicolas, 31, house helper from Quezon City
14. JR Royol, 29, band vocalist from Benguet
15. Malou Caiña, 41, branch supervisor from Cagayan de Oro
“MasterChef Pinoy Edition” airs weekdays before “Be Careful With My Heart.”
Meanwhile,”MasterChef Saturdish Edition” airs on Saturdays with Melai Cantiveros and former “Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4″ housemates Joj and Jai Agpangan.